Sunday, September 15, 2013

~Blacklace~ & Zoul Creations



Hello Ladies, 


it is a new weekend and ~Blacklace~ offers you like usual
 high quality for a low price.



For this week the TGIF is MAIA in the  L I M I T E D Edition Bronze.




Model & Photographer: NIANI Resident


This L I M I T E D  Edition of MAIA in bronze includes a bra, a brocade textured 
underbust corset (Mesh), matching panties, garters and lace topped stockings.




You can buy this  L I M I T E D Edition Bronze for only 99L this week!









For my style I used the NEW skin SASHA by ZOUL CREATIONS:

Model & Photographer: NIANI Resident

SASHA by Zoul Creations is available in 7 different skintones
Each skin comes with a cleavage option, dark or light brows or without brows,
 10 various lipsticks and eyeshadows.


Appliers for your LOLAS and SLink Hands and Feets are available!









CREDITS:

Shape: my own - not for sale
Skin: Zoul Creations - Sasha - Tone 2, lipstick 09, eyeshadow 01  **NEW**
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Elaine (recent release)
Lingerie: ~Blacklace~: MAIA Limited Edition Bronze (only 99L this week)
Necklace: MG - Dew Encrusted Teardrop (@ C 88 September) **NEW**







ENJOY!






Hug NIANI!


(c) Niani Resident - All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment