Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Never get enough ...




Hello Ladies!


Today I want to present you [ILAYA] & .::WoW Skins::. 
... from both I never can't get enough!



[ILAYA] offers you for the new round of STUFF IN STOCK EVENT (started today)
the new BANDEAU BIKINI WITH MAXI SKIRT for only 65L!!!


Model & Photographer: NIANI Resident



Model & Photographer: NIANI Resident



The BANDEAU BIKINI WITH MAXI SKIRT by [ILAYA] is available in 
the following shown colours and patterns:









I completed my style with CHANELL - the last release by .::WoW Skins::. :

Model & Photographer: NIANI Resident

Chanell by .::WoW Skins::. is one of the best natural skins I have ever seen!





Enjoy [ILAYA] & .::WoW Skins::.!!!



















Hug NIANI!







(c) Niani Resident - All rights reserved




No comments:

Post a Comment