Saturday, September 29, 2012

ILAYA ... Poses "not so bad" & "whatever" for Lazy Sunday



Model and Photographer: Niani Resident


Model and Photographer: Niani Resident


Good evening, Ladies!

First I want to say: Thank youuuuu...Ilaya...for this chance!! 
You know what I mean:-)))

And now....I present you the poses from ILAYA for Lazy Sunday!
There are 2 packs  - each includes 6 high quality poses - for a great look on your pic!
In my first pic I show you one pose of the pack "not so bad"
 and in my second pic there is one of the pack " whatever"!

The Skin I have chosen is the new one from [Atomic] - Grace Skin Buff Fall - for TDR BLUE!


Have fun with this great poses from ILAYA!


TP to: TDR BLUE



Hug NIANI!



c) Niani Resident - All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment